Friday, June 12, 2009

A Video Montage of Church at the Orphanage: Sunday, June 7th.

Sorry for the delay in posts people. Earlier in the week, my laptop power cord plug melted to my international converter, started smoking/ burning and almost set itself on fire! No damage was done to the computer (thank goodness). I took the computer to the store and found a power cord for only $3.00 and a surge protector for $2.50!!! Thank you Lord for providing! I'm very thankful that most of the laptop parts are made in Thailand, Philippines or Malaysia.

But here are some videos from Sunday at church with the orphans to give you a taste of what it's like.


Singing "I want to know you more" in Thai.

The kids from Doi Saket 2 singing. I love how their just singing their little hearts out regardless of what key their on! ha.


Kiddos from Doi Saket 3 Orphanage. The kids in the front couldn't stop laughing about something.. I guess they just had the case of the giggles! Check out the kid in the orange shirt... he's laughing so hard, that he can't look up! So cute.

The teens of Doi Saket 1 singing.

Singing the doxology at the end of the sermon. You can kind of hear me singing it in english while they are all singing Thai.
What a beautiful thing to know that we can sing to God in any language!!

No comments: