Sunday, May 24, 2009

Playing Catch-Up.


This weekend was dedicated to fun with the kids. I am SO very thankful that I am 100% better and was able to play with the kids, go to their dance party, and attend church. Once again- thank you for all of your prayers.... they have been felt!!!

Paper Football. 

Mango fruit roll-ups.


Playing some silly staring game!! The kids love it. 
and John is losing at this point.....
getting ready to eat!
Jen and I!! :)

Srey Lin trying to do a trick. Silly girl.
What a goob. ha. 

John dancing for the kids with pots and pans. 
Like I've said many times before.. can't get enough of those smiles!

The kids all excited to eat some yummy homemade chicken soup. 

Hannah-- I took this picture JUST for you! ;)



Yesterday, we went to the Christian School in Prek Eng and had church with all of the orphanages. They sang, danced, and John preached while being sick. He talked about loving others (enemies/friends etc.) from Luke 6. 
Singing at church. 







The staff singing for us. 
What sweet kids. 

My little buddy Danet. :)
Sony and I. She looks so much better than a few months ago- she received serious burns from a balloon explosion a few months prior. 

The little peacocks. Such a cute little dance. 

Performing the peacock dance at church. 


Little Kim hou and I... She's grown so much since last year!!
Cute. 

Some of the Prek Eng 3 kids riding their bike back to the orphanage from church. 


Well this picture fits perfectly as the ending. I am saying my final goodbyes to the kids today and then flying to Thailand tomorrow!!! :)  John is flying back to the states today- please pray that his health improves and he will arrive in one piece back to his wife, Kori, and 3 kids! 

More kids to hug tomorrow! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Aunt Mimi said...

K - We are so thankful that you are back to good health! Travel safely to Thailand. We were so sorry we missed your call. We had a blast with Uncle Mike. Just wish Kiki would have been here too! Everyone was asking about you yesterday...lots of prayers still coming your way. Lots of love, aunt mimi
xoxoxo

kdravenstott said...

Kaillie,

I can't seem to get an email out to you- it keeps sending it back. Please send new contact info.

Love Mom

kdravenstott said...

Kaillie- for some reason, I can't send you email. It keeps coming back to me. I'm sending daddy to the back right now! Love, Mom